Arriving on the Great Western Railway to Moreton-in-Marsh, just a short drive to Chipping Campden and the beginning of our journey.
Only 100 miles (165 km) to Bath! Yikes!!
The centre of Chipping Camden, the market square built in 1627. Chipping is from an old English word meaning 'marketplace'.
The inside of the market square - they haven't levelled the floor in many years.
Another gateway into a little secret garden. Behind this wall, is a garden to commemorate Ernest Henry Wilson, a famous plant explorer who was born in Chipping Campden in 1876.
A lovely rose garden outside a home - gotta love the well kept English garden.
Hidcote - absolutely beautiful.
A cedar of Lebanon - located just inside the entrance - so impressive.
Admiring a tree peony. He is so in his element here.
He's reflecting on the craftmanship required to thatch a roof.
These sheep are ready for summer - hopefully we'll see some with their coats still on.